(i didn’t take this picture)
1) it has almost as many tunnels as it does trees, and it has an eternity of trees.
2) it looks exactly like all those jigsaw puzzles I did.
3) it’s pretty historic-feeling. it just has a vibe.
4) you’re supposed to take off your sunglasses in the tunnel. there’s a sign about it.
5) their barn red barns are really more of a fuchsia.
6) there may not be anything cooler than seeing a draft horse standing under the overhang of a colonial barn at sunrise, with steam (or fog?) coming off the ground around its feet.